Monday, October 28, 2013

Pink Ombre Barbie Cake









I'm back, after missing in action for almost a month.  I caught the exam bug, or rather the mom's exam bug. Now that exam is finally over, it's time again for some baking.


I really love this Pink Ombre Barbie Doll cake.  It is decorated using a simple swirl design, but I think the result is fabulous!   Thanks to my neighbour, Mag for giving me this great idea!  The cake is a chocolate sponge base, filled with alternate layers of dark chocolate cream and homemade raspberries cream.





Happy 5th Birthday, Mei Mei!  




8 comments:

  1. so beautiful love this cake so much

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I'm looking to get a Barbie/ Princess birthday cake for my daughter who will turn 5 in January 2014. Your Barbie Pink Ombre cake looks gorgeous! How do I get in touch with you to enquire about pricing and possibly to place an order?
    - A's mummy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing! This is so beautifully done..look at the colour tones, you're a genius!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice. Do you take any orders?. Pls contact me @ tiffanyy35@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...