Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Kimchi Tofu Hotpot







Recently, I find myself preparing many one-dish meal or one-pot meal for dinner.  Should I blame the hot weather or just my plain laziness?  I'm just not in the mood for cooking.  So when I saw Ellena's Kimchi Tofu Soup, I decided to have it as a hotpot by adding more ingredients to the soup.

There's no fixed recipe for making this hotpot meal.  You can prepare a vegetarian kimchi hotpot by omitting   all meat; or like what I did, add some chicken, sausages and bacon for a complete meal.  To make the soup more tasty, I stir-fried the cabbage with ginger slices before adding to the soup and added a cup of homemade stock (or you can use store-bought stock) to prepare the hotpot.  


Cabbage, tofu, carrot, sausage, bacon, leeks, chicken, kimchi, onion, ginger, garlic, spring onion








1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...