Thursday, September 29, 2011

Chocolate Cupcakes with Nutella frosting








This is my last minute idea to reward the children for their fabulous dance performance at a charity concert.  They sure had a busy schedule in school - last week had their annual drama day in school where they put up the play "The Stone Soup".  Next month or so will be parents' day, and not forgetting, there is the most important graduating concert at year end.  I'm so excited for the kids!  

Last minute?  Yes, I only started to weigh the ingredients at about 9 a.m. in the morning.  By 11.00 a.m., these cupcakes were all packed in cupcake box and ready to go!  Here's the recipe.  I did 1.5 portion and yield 16 medium-sized cupcakes.  I actually intend to dust some icing sugar on the cupcakes before the frosting, but it slipped my mind.  Next time, perhaps ...



13 comments:

  1. Great reward and from me to you as well:Well done!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty cupcakes with yummy nutella frosting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely. I'm a big fan of Nutella. :) I'm sure the kids loved these beautiful cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chocolate is always kid's favourite. These cupcakes are just perfect for them..:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely cupcakes you have made, and you did it in such a short time. You can't go wrong with nutella :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks pals! The kids love it. Chocolate + Nutella sure can't go wrong ... ha

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a great reward! and i think the cupcakes look good enough, even without the icing sugar :D

    btw, where did you get the cupcake box? it looks so professional!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always look forward to seeing ur entry relating to baking. Never fail to inspire me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. the cupcake box is from Sun Lik. Holds 12 cupcakes in a box.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...