Sunday, August 21, 2011

Cook and Share a Pot of Curry






Today is our (unofficial) Nation Curry Cooking Day!  At least 60,000 people have signed up for "Cook and Share A Pot of Curry" event.  The purpose of cooking a pot of curry is to promote tolerance, understanding, acceptance and appreciation in our multi-racial society.  




Beside cooking a pot of chicken curry, I have also prepared popiah (Chinese spring roll) for dinner.  




So, this is my weekend family dinner spread:





Click on here for more dinner menu ideas.



6 comments:

  1. As usual your curries are unbeatable;))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ,can you kindly share your curry recipe here?I unable to open the "cook and share a pot of curry" on your website,it indicates"page not found".Do you mind to post your recipe here?Sorry for the burden.Love your food as always

    From Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Olivia,

    I think you need to have a Facebook account to see the link. I used A1 instant curry mix to prepare this curry. You can follow the instructions on the package to prepare this. Instead of using all coconut milk, I used 125ml plain yogurt plus about 30ml coconut milk. Hope this helps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Fong,Indeed I have facebook account,but just couldnt open it.Thanks for the tips...yummy food
    from olivia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Olivia, thanks for informing me of the faulty link. I've just changed the link.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks again.Will have to look it up...Thanks for replying ..Hope to see your home cook menu,again and again..
    From Olivia

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...