50g icing sugar
30g beaten egg
185g plain flour
1 tbsp cocoa powder
Cream cheese fillings - refer to recipe here (prepare half the portion).
1) Rub butter into flour, cocoa powder and icing sugar till fine breadcrumbs. Mix in egg and combine to form a dough.
2) Chill in fridge for 30 minutes.
3) Take a small amount of dough and press into each tart mold. Trim off excess dough with a knife.
4) Blind-bake in preheated oven of 175C for 12 minutes. Remove and pour in cream cheese fillings and bake further for about 12 to 15 minutes. Set on a rack to cool.
5) Decorate with fresh raspberries. Chill in fridge for an hour before serving.