(makes 6 small cups)
1 box silken tofu (mashed through sieve & drain excess liquid)
2 tbsp caster sugar
100ml whipping cream
100g white chocolate
1 tsp gelatin (melt in 1 tbsp water)
6 sponge fingers
1 cup strong coffee (no added sugar)
1/3 cup coffee liqueur or rum (or omit if prefer no alcohol)
1 tsp cocoa powder (toppings)
1) Warm whipping cream on medium heat in microwave for one minute. Stir in white chocolate till it melts. Set aside.
2) Whisk egg and caster sugar in a metal bowl (set over double-boiler) till pale white. Add the mashed tofu, chocolate mixture and gelatin mixture. Mix well.
3) Mix the coffee and liqueur together.
4) Dip half of a sponge finger in the coffee mixture and place at the bottom of dessert cup. Add 2 tbsp of tofu mixture, another half sponge finger (dipped in coffee mixture), then top with another 2 tbsp tofu mixture.
5) Chill in fridge for 2 hours.
6) Sieve cocoa powder and serve.