|Raspberry Chocolate Tartlet|
Sweet Pastry Crust
(24 - 28 mini tartlets)
200g plain flour
50g icing sugar
35g beaten egg
250g chocolate (I used Hershey's semi-sweet chocolate chips)
250g whipping cream
Fresh raspberries (toppings)
1) Pastry: Mix plain flour and icing sugar. Rub in butter until it resembles breadcrumbs.
2) Pour beaten eggs and work quickly to form a dough. Do not knead it or the pastry will be tough. Wrap in plastic and chill in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
3) Take a teaspoon of dough, flatten it and fit into each tartlet mold. Use a knife to trim away excess dough. Chill in fridge for another 10 minutes.
4) Bake at preheated oven at 175C for about 15 minutes.
5) Fillings: Microwave whipping cream on medium heat for one minute to warm it.
6) Add chocolate chips and stir until all the chocolate has melted.
7) Wait for the melted chocolate to cool before filling into each tartlet and topped with a raspberry.
8) Chill in fridge for chocolate to set before serving.